- Class 200 hours
Medical Billing and Coding
Tuition:$1,599.00 (LIMITED TIME SPECIAL PRICE!)
Registration Fee:$175 (Non-refundable)
Complete, submit and agree to terms in the Enrollment Application
Provide valid ID and Social Security Card
Consent to criminal background clearance
***Payment Plans are AVAILABLE!***
- The Medical Billing and Coding program will allow the students the training to work in a Medical environment doing Medical Terminology, Billing and Coding.
- Coursework, taught from the practitioner’s perspective, focuses on skills and coding competencies used in settings such as hospitals and physician practices.
- The Medical Billing and Coding program offers courses with updated curriculum covering the latest coding standards, which recently changed in the United States from the International Classification of Diseases version 9 (ICD9) to ICD-10 standards
- In addition, students will be prepared to take the National Certified Medical Billing and Coding through National Healthcareers Association (NHA) which is an entry-level exam.
- After successful completion of this program, students will have the ability to play a vital role in the connection between health care providers, patients and insurance companies.
- Your education will assist you in obtaining employment in hospitals, physician’s offices, nursing care facilities and home health care.