- Class/Lab 90 hours
Through lecture, video, role-playing, hands-on laboratory and clinical practice, the student will learn procedural skills required for a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- The goals of the learner to the health care field of nursing assistants.
- To provide learners with experiences in the classroom and in the clinical areas that result in development of basic competencies required of nursing assistants.
- To provide the learner with competencies that are prerequisite to specific areas and job entry.
- To provide the learner with training required by State and Federal laws for employment as a nursing assistant.
- To provide learners who have completed a nursing assistant training program with the opportunities to update their skills.