- Class/Lab 40 hours
Tuition: $449 (Payment Plan available
Registration Fee: $75 (Non-refundable)
Consent to background clearance
- To provide the student with experiences in the classroom, laboratory and in clinical areas that result in development of basic competencies and skills required of a phlebotomy technician.
- To provide the student with competencies and skills that are prerequisites to specific areas and job entry.
- To provide the student with training required for employment as a Phlebotomy Technician.
- Obtain non-blood and blood specimens competently.
- Demonstrate common blood collection procedures.